Show your school spirit by participating with the Student Body Government in
October 30 – November 3
Monday – Crazy Hair Day
- Come wearing your hair in a crazy style, color, etc.
- Chapel dress is required.
Tuesday – Sports/Career Day
- Wear your favorite sports apparel or come dressed as what career you’re interested in.
Wednesday – Pajama Day
- Come to school in your favorite jammies (Shorts MUST be worn underneath sleep shirts/gowns) and wear regular outdoor shoes.
Thursday – School Colors
- Classes will show their spirit by wearing our school colors!
- Kindergarten through Second Grade – wear blue!
- Third & Fourth – wear yellow!
- Fifth through Eighth Grade – wear white!
Friday – Mis-Matched Day
- Come to school in your craziest combination of non-matching clothing – two different shoes, backwards shirts, mis-matched colors, sizes, styles, etc…
REMINDERS FOR NON-UNIFORM DRESS RULES
- Shorts and skirts can be no shorter than six-inches above the knee.
- No inappropriate symbols, blood, skulls or ungodly images anywhere on clothing.
- Tank top straps should not be thinner than two-finger’s width apart.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn.
- Shorts or leggings must be worn under skirts and dresses.
- If you are not dressed according to the day’s theme please come to school in your school uniform (these are not free-dress days).